Sunday, October 23, 2011

Matt and the Hay Maze

I took Matt to the Children's Hay Maze at the Woodmere Art Musuem in Chestnut Hill. Now, I was really surprised that Matt figured out how to get to the center in about 10.5 seconds. At first I thought, well that was the most expensive 10 seconds ever (it was $8 to use the maze) but then I was like, well it was worth it to spend $8 to see Matt figure out the maze so quickly! Ha Ha!

These pics were taken with the brand new Iphone 4S - so hopefully I have no excuse not to take pictures - and video! There is a short test of this below. Also, I need to learn to post from the phone, as that will make all the difference.




Matt at the center of the Hay Maze.




The Woodmere is a lovely building. They have a children's gallery that is very inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment