Went to a conference at the Hub Center in Philadelphia and was so pleased to see these reusable hand towels in the bathroom! There was a little bin next to it to toss them once they were used and apparently they are picked up by bicycle! Awesome!
Quick weekday dinner- Chicken Fricasee or “Frontier Chicken” depending on who you ask. Got home late as you can see started the rice and chicken by 6:30 and dinner was done by 7:10. Side salad and defrosted veggies and dinner was on the table not too too late.
Meanwhile, it was Matt’s birthday this week! I don’t have cupcake prep pictures, I had a full house of guests and was up early and in “get ‘er done” mode. But Matt loved fresh cupcakes out of the oven.
The last two pictures are from the Please Touch Museum where we had his party. I tried to decorate with height in mind, but I think I need more levels of height on the table scape. (I don’t include pictures of the party guests, cause I don’t know how everyone feels about being up on the internet).
Meanwhile, I’ve also been trying to do more crafts and activities with Matt, especially if I can line them up with his preschool lessons. The letter of this week was “F” so we practiced making some after dinner one day. “F” is for Fun, Frank, Friends, Fingers and Finan!
Gerry shopping for furniture @ Home Goods – we can’t quite find a comfy reading chair.
And finally…
Churchill bust in its natural setting. A lovely room, of course – but totally suited for the capitol, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment