This is a special blog post, dedicated to my mom, who from time to time when I start complaining how much there is to do reminds me she made dinner from scratch every night, while she was working at Chase Manhattan Bank, and had to take the bus and the train to work and didn't have the benefit of driving so had to carry the groceries from the store and did it all while pregnant with my brother thank you very much. She did all this and wore heels. So here is proof, proof that I too, come home and make dinner (when possible).
 |
| Prepped: Pork cubes, red pepper, scallions, garlic |
 |
| 6pm start cooking |
 |
| 6:10 pork browned, sweet and sour mix added, rice cooking. |
 |
| 6:30 pm dinner done, waiting for Ger to get home. |
 |
| Sweet and Sour Pork with peppers and pineapples, a Finan Family Staple. |
 |
| Working with Matt on using the fork with some noodles.... |
|
|
|
|
Just as I was about to get Matt to try some Ger comes home and says, "smells great, but I'm going to eat my roast beef sandwich from lunch." *sigh*.Oh well, you can't win them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment