Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cod and Charts

Hello - I'm trying something new, posting from my iPhone, so I apologize in advance if the pictures come out weird.

This week I finally got around to doing a chore chart for Matt. I saw this one on the honest co blog, and decided it would be a good temporary one to see if it worked out. It's made from the box that the honest co supplies come in. It was nice to do something sorta crafty and green, if the idea takes off and we use it a ton we could always update with a nicer one (ie one not made from a cardboard box).

Meanwhile my parents came this week to help me out with some scheduling. I came home and my mom made baked cod in orange butter sauce. What a nice dinner to come home to!

Meanwhile to follow up on our cleaning discussion- here's a quote from Heloise, who is world reknown for her cleaning advice. I couldn't agree more.












No comments:

Post a Comment