![]() |
| What is hilarious about this photo, is that the girls in the class are all lined up nicely to take turns shooting the ball, and the boys have decided to run rampant. |
![]() |
| It's a snowy day and I decided to take on the top of the entryway cabinets. I ordered these matching boxes from One Kings Lane. |
![]() |
| G. and M. practice wearing their back packs. Matt is getting quite used to wearing it around the house. |
![]() |
| The food has been the usual, how many photos of meatballs and scones can you take? However the split pea soup this time came out particularly tasty (but then that is what happens when you add bacon!) |
![]() |
| My mom gave me some of her scarf collection that she doesn't use anymore, and so I've started putting them in rotation. Thanks mom! |






No comments:
Post a Comment