Monday, June 11, 2012

Week ending June 10, 2012

Now that we are back and on a more or less regular schedule, the normal torturing of flowers at work can continue.

 

IMG_1283

Meanwhile Ger got the slide on the fort working.

 

IMG_1286

Matt loves his slide. Meanwhile, end of residency is fast approaching and we are due for another transition. It’s kinda funny to think when I started this blog it was at a transition time, the end of our time in New England. It seems so long ago (but not that long ago).

Now that residency is over there is more time for milk and cookies (and beer). These were everything cookies, with M&M’s, chocolate chips and oatmeal, a party favor from a kid’s party. It was  a home run.

IMG_1289

Meanwhile, Steven, Ger and I went to OPA in Philly for some Greek-inspired food before taking in the Neil LaBute play “reasons to be pretty”. As my book reviews are already boring the heck out of you, I’ll skip the play review. (ha ha).

IMG_1292

Thanks Ray!

IMG_1300

Meanwhile, part of settling back into a routine is going to your no-fail recipes. I made a vat of veggie packed soup (broccoli, spinach, carrots, etc) to see me through the week…

IMG_1301IMG_1304

1 comment:

  1. The red main supports on the fort scream "mounted water balloon sling."

    ReplyDelete