Friday, November 19, 2010

Matt now has a "boy" room...


When we bought our house, there was a little girl in Matt's room, and they had set it up like this:





Which is perfectly sweet for a little girl, but now that it's been a year and Matt is a full fledged toddler we decided to go ahead and change it. So with the help of my in-laws, Ger painted it blue...




I had a hard time picking the color, but since I knew Ger only had one coat in him, I decided to go with a darker blue.

We were finally able to roll out his rug, that we bought during our honeymoon in India. Ger remarked at the time, that it would be a good rug for a kid's room. I agreed, and we bought it and saved it.
It feels good to finally get the go-ahead to start doing some beautification projects, as I have so many ideas. So much of our work up to this point has been functional and not visual impact. With the recent painting spruce up Ger and his dad did, we are hoping to change that!




No comments:

Post a Comment